Resiners® Resin Tape for Epoxy Resin Molding
- High-Temperature Resistance: Resiners resin tape is made of PET film coated with high-temperature resistant silicone adhesive. 2" W x 120' L, it has excellent high-temperature performance, with a maximum temperature resistance of up to 230℃/446℉. It is difficult to melt or curl, making it perfect for epoxy resin projects such as jewelry making and river tables.
- High Adhesion: This high-quality resin tape has strong adhesion and can be used together with 2-part epoxy resin molds, an epoxy resin table, or as an encapsulation tape, to create beautiful lines. It can also stick and remove residue at the end of the project, helping you keep your workspace clean and tidy.
- Easy Peel-Off: Our epoxy tape is easy to peel off and does not leave any adhesive residue that may damage your work. It can quickly release from epoxy resin, leaving a clean surface. Therefore, it is the perfect choice for epoxy resin work.
- Chemical & UV resistance: This epoxy resin tape maintains its adhesion even when exposed to chemicals, high heat, and light. It is therefore suitable for making and using professional marine-grade epoxy. With excellent waterproof, acid, and alkali resistance, and corrosion resistance, it can also be used in large-scale projects such as welding, painting, and circuit board hot gluing.
- Powder Coating Silicone Resin Tape: This high-temperature silicone tape has heat and chemical resistance, making it suitable for powder coating and photo-splicing tape. It is easy to remove without leaving any residue.